Never miss a thing by turning on push notifications on your mobile device.
In this article, we’ll cover:
How push notifications can help you
We offer push notifications on money transfers, changes to your profile, rate alerts, marketing announcements and offers.
These updates can tell you when the best time to send money is, how your transfers are progressing and warn you of any unexpected changes to your profile.
All these messages will be sent to your email as standard. We also offer our marketing and offer announcements via push notifications to help you get the most out of Xe.
How to set up push notifications
Want to start receiving notifications? No problem, just follow these steps:
- In the app, go to Profile and then Settings.
- Press Notifications and you’ll see a list of options to choose from.
- Move the slider on or off depending on your preferences.
Please note: You can always change your mind and turn off any notifications later on, or turn on any additional ones you need.
Not receiving push notifications?
Your smart phone allows you to turn off all notifications for specific apps.
If you're not receiving push notifications even though you've turned them on in the Xe app, check they're on in your phone's settings.
Turn on push notifications - iPhone:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone
- Choose Notifications
- Tap on the Xe app
- Click the switch next to Allow Notifications. You’ll know that push notifications are on when the switch is green!
Turn on push notifications - Android device:
- Tap Notifications followed by App settings
- Under Most recent, you'll find apps that recently sent you notifications. To find more apps, in the drop-down menu, tap All apps.
- Tap the Xe app
- Turn the Xe app's notifications on
Email marketing preferences
While you can't receive push notifications via our web experience, you can sign up for email marketing communications. To turn these on or off, follow the below steps:
- Head to Xe.com or the Xe app and log in to your account
- Click the Profile icon and then select Settings
- Click Notifications in the app or scroll to the bottom on Xe.com
- From here, slide the toggle to the on position next to Email. Easy!