We are unable to complete transfers for the following purposes:
- Cryptocurrencies: We are unable to service customers looking to invest in cryptocurrencies, for example Bitcoin.
- Speculation: Speculative trading is not provided by Xe.
- Business/individual payments: Payments made from a personal account for business purposes, or vice-versa (sole traders are treated differently).
- Money laundering and terrorism: We strictly adhere to the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Financing of Terrorism Act. Failure to comply would result in a payment being cancelled.
- Third-party payments: Customers making any payment on behalf of someone else, specifically in a personal capacity (some exemptions exist for corporate customers on a case-by-case basis).