Please add For Further Credit (FFC) information as the payment reference for your transfer.
How to add For Further Credit information to your transfer:
Start your transfer as normal, choosing your transfer details, payment method and delivery options
- When you get to the Recipient details screen enter the name of the person you're ultimately sending money to and the reason for the transfer of the the recipient's name and transfer reason on the
- On the Recipient details screen toggle on 'Include a payment reference (option)' on web and 'Choose your payment reference (optional)' toggle in the app.
- Next, choose Invoice / Order number
- Add the letters 'FFC' followed by the FFC details as provided by the recipient in the free text box
- Click Continue
- On the Recipient's bank screen, enter the bank details of the ultimate beneficiary
- Continue with your transfer as normal
What is For Further Credit (FFC) information?
For Further Credit (FFC) is used in electronic funds transfers to record a second recipient. A recipient might provide you with FFC details. If you don't receive FFC details from your recipient, you don't need to add them to your order.