Send money straight to your recipient's mobile wallet in Colombia with Xe.
|Please note: The Colombian government requires all first-time recipients to complete a Declaración de Pago in order to receive an international money transfer. Learn more.
How do I start sending money to a mobile wallet in Colombia?
How do I send money to a mobile wallet in Colombia?
To send money to a mobile wallet in Colombia:
- Click Send in the Xe app or Send money in your account online
- Choose Colombia as the 'Destination country'
Complete either the 'You send' or the 'Recipient gets' field:
- 'You send' is how much you're sending in your home currency
- 'Recipient gets' is the amount your recipient receives
- Decide how you want to pay
- Choose Mobile wallet as the delivery option
- Choose the mobile wallet you're sending money to
- Enter your recipient's details
- Let us know the reason for your transfer
- Pay for your transfer
- Send your money
Which mobile wallets in Colombia can I send money to and how much can I send?
Here are the transfer limits for the available mobile wallets in Colombia. Please note that these limits are just a guide and other limits might apply. You might need to complete full account verification in order to send the amounts shown below. You might need to complete full account verification in order to send the amounts shown below.
|500 USD – equivalent in COP (MOVii)