You can now send money straight to your friends and family's mobile devices in over 35 countries with Xe.
Mobile wallets are a quick and secure way to send, store and receive money. Once we've received payment for your mobile wallet money transfer, we'll send it to your recipient and it should be available in their wallet app minutes later.
|Mobile wallets are a delivery option available to customers in the UK, Europe, Canada, New Zealand and the USA. Mobile wallets are available from version 7.14.0 of the app and in your account online. To make sure that you have access to the newest features, we recommend updating your app to the latest version.
How to send money to a mobile wallet
- Click Send in the Xe app, or Send money in your account online
- Choose the 'Destination country' to tell us which country you're sending money to
Complete either the 'You send' or the 'Recipient gets' field:
- 'You send' is how much you're sending in your home currency
'Recipient gets' is the amount your recipient receives
Need to send a specific amount in another currency? Complete the 'Recipient gets' field first
- Decide how you want to pay
Time sensitive transfer? The fastest way to pay is by debit or credit card
- Time sensitive transfer? The fastest way to pay is by debit or credit card
- Choose Mobile wallet as your Delivery option
- Let us know the reason for your transfer
- Finally, pay for your transfer
We'll send your money to your recipient's mobile wallet as soon as we've received your payment.