Send money straight to your recipient's mobile wallet in Ghana with Xe.
How do I start sending money to a mobile wallet in Ghana?
How do I send money to a mobile wallet in Ghana?
To send money to a mobile wallet in Ghana:
- Click Send in the Xe app or Send money in your account online
- Choose Ghana as the 'Destination country'
- Complete either the 'You send' or the 'Recipient gets' field:
- 'You send' is how much you're sending in your home currency
- 'Recipient gets' is the amount your recipient receives
- Decide how you want to pay
- Choose Mobile wallet as the delivery option
- Choose the mobile wallet you're sending money to
- Enter your recipient's details
- Let us know the reason for your transfer
- Pay for your transfer
- Confirm your transfer
Which mobile wallets in Ghana are available and how much can I send?
Here are the transfer limits for the available mobile wallets in Ghana. Please note that these limits are just a guide and other limits might apply. You might need to complete full account verification in order to send the amounts shown below.