From January 2024, Xe Currency Data API subscriptions which are paid for by card will renew automatically. We'll take payment for your subscription from the card on your account.
This article shows you how to check and update your card billing information.
How to check your billing information
You can check your card billing information in the Xe Currency Data API Dashboard. Just click Billing in the menu on the left and the last 4 digits of the card on your account will show next to Payment Details.
How to access the Xe Currency Data Dashboard
If you're an existing customer and you haven't used the Xe Currency Data API Dashboard before, you'll need to create an account to access it. Here's how:
- On the Xe Currency Data API login page, click Sign up now at the bottom of the page
- Follow the steps to create an account
- When you've set up your account, the Xe Currency Data Dashboard will open
- Click Billing in the menu on the left
- The last 4 digits of the card on your account shows next to Payment Details
How to update your billing details
To change the card you use to pay for your subscription, follow these steps:
- In the Xe Currency Data API Dashboard, click Billing in the menu on the left
- Click the blue Update Billing button
- In the Payment Method section, click + Add payment method
- Enter your card information and follow the steps to add it to your account
- Check the box next to Use as default payment method
- Click Add
- Once you've added a new card and made it your default payment method, you can remove the previous card from your account:
|If you have any questions please email email@example.com.