In Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O, you can create records of your bank transfer. This can help us identify that you've paid for your transfer.
To do this, please follow these steps:
- Open the Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O platform and navigate to Cash and bank management
- After this, find Bank accounts and then Bank account transfers
- Under General journals, click New
- At this point, enter the total amount of the payment (the same amount shown in the invoice you've received) into the Debit field
- After this, navigate to the Payment tab, and make sure that Bank Transaction type reads: 05
- Click Post to save the record
To view this later, go back to step 1 and then find Bank statement reconciliation. Under Bank transactions you should be able to see the transfer.