We’ve partnered with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) to make it easier for Australian taxpayers to fulfil their obligations using the app.
You’ll need to ensure you've got your unique payment reference number (PRN) to hand and the amount you need to pay.
Follow these simple steps to send the money for your bill to the ATO:
- Choose Australian Dollars (AUD) as your recipient currency and input the amount you need to pay your tax obligations.
- Select the Australian Taxation Office as your recipient by locating it under the ‘Services’ section when asked ‘Who are you sending money to?’
- Take note of the warning which explains you must allow 4 business days for your payment to clear. You’re responsible for any charges for late payments.
- Add your PRN. Find yours by following the link provided if you don’t have this information available.
- Choose your payment method and review your transfer before confirming your transfer. Ensure the details are correct and check the amount the ATO will receive.