EU REGULATORY INFORMATION
Xe Europe B.V.
Xe Money Transfer is provided by XE Europe B.V. Xe Europe B.V. is authorised as a payment services provider by the Dutch Central Bank (De Nederlandsche Bank N.V.) with licence number R149006.
Xe Europe B.V. is a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the Netherlands having its registered office and head office at Rozengracht 12-1, 1016 NB Amsterdam, the Netherlands, registered with the Commercial Register under file number 72587873.
Contact details for Xe Europe B.V. are:
Telephone: +3120 808 03 67
About the Xe Group
The Xe businesses operating in other jurisdictions are:
- HiFX Europe Limited trading as Xe, which is authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority, under the Payment Services Regulations 2017, registration 46244, for the provision of payment services.
- HiFX Limited trading as Xe, incorporated in New Zealand, which is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) in New Zealand and holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL No. 240914). HiFX Australia Pty Limited is also regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) in Australia and also holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL No. 240917).
- HiFX Canada Inc. dba XE is registered as a Money Services Business with the Financial Transactions and Reporting Analysis Centre of Canada (FinTRAC), registration number M16372531, and with Revenu Québec, license number 903281.
- Xe Corporation which is a company incorporated in Canada.
- Continental Exchange Solutions, Inc. doing business as Xe, licensed as a Money Transmitter by the Department of Financial Services of the State of New York; licensed by the Georgia Department of Banking and Finance, NMLS ID 920968; licensed as a Foreign Transmittal Agency by the Massachusetts Division of Banks (License Number FT920968); Licensed by the Connecticut Department of Banking, NMLS MT-920968; and authorized to operate as a money transmitter in all United States jurisdictions where it conducts business.
About Euronet Worldwide, Inc.
XE Europe B.V. and the other Xe group businesses listed above are subsidiaries of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT) (“Euronet”). Further details on Euronet and the companies within the Euronet group are available at: www.euronetworldwide.com.