- How do I open an account?
- What do I need to open an account?
- Can I register to send money from where I live?
How do I open an account?
You’ll need an Xe account before you can send money.
Don’t worry, creating your account is quick and easy. We'll just need to collect a few details from you.
We recommend signing up via our app, using one of the links below. It’s completely free and will take just 5 minutes. Alternatively, sign up on our website by clicking here.
What do I need to open an account?
We aim to make registering for your account as simple as possible.
You’ll need an email address; your personal details and we’ll ask you to supply some documents to prove your identity or address.
Things like how much you’re sending and where you’re sending it from will determine the amount of information we require from you.
Here’s a handy checklist of some of the things you might need to open an account with us…
- A bank account and an original electronic copy of a bank statement
- Government-issued identification such as a driver's license, passport, or an age of majority card
- An electronic copy of a utility bill, such as an electricity bill or from a telecommunications company
- An understanding of the approximate value of your foreign currency trading and transaction needs. These help us recommend services which maximise your return.
Can I register to send money from where I live?
Every year, many thousands of people trust Xe to make global payments, send funds to family, pay international businesses and buy foreign real estate.
You can register for this service if you live in one of the below locations (subject to change):
- United States
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- Isle of Man