You can send money with Xe in our app, on our website or over the phone.
The process should take just a few minutes using the following steps:
1. Sign up or sign in
Whether you’re signing in or signing up, it’ll be fast and simple.
We recommend signing up to Xe on our app, which you can download by clicking one of the following buttons:
You can also sign up on our website.
2. Let us know what you want to send
We’ll prompt you to enter:
- Your Starting currency (what you have and want to exchange from)
- Your Recipient currency (what you want to exchange to)
- The Amount you want to send
Once you’ve provided this information, we’ll give you the send rate for that pair of currencies.
3. Enter your recipient's details
It doesn’t matter if you’re sending money to your family, your university, or even yourself. We just need to know where you want to send your money.
You’ll want to have the following ready to go:
- Your Recipient’s name
- Their Banking details
4. Pay for your money transfer
There are a few ways you can send the money for your transfer.
Depending on which region your Xe account is in, we accept the following payments methods:
- Credit card or Debit card
- Bank transfer (including ACH, EFT, Bill Payment, PayID, BPay and Interac E-transfer)
Not sure how you want to pay? Read our article breaking down the differences between the payment methods. Once you know how you want to pay, enter your payment details.
If you choose bank/wire transfer we'll let you know our bank account information once you've confirmed your transfer.
5. Confirm your transfer
Before you confirm your transfer, you’ll be taken to a page where you can review your payment details.
We recommend taking one moment to look through the details to make sure that you’re satisfied with everything. This includes:
- Send rate
- Send fee (where applicable)
- Recipient information
- Timing (how soon the transfer will be sent)
Happy with everything? Go ahead and Confirm and send money.
After that, all you have to do is...
6. Track your transfer as it’s sent to your recipient
Your job is done! From this point on, we’ll take care of it.
We’ll send you a Confirmation after you’ve initiated your transfer and another once we’ve sent it.
If you want more information on your transfer status, you can track it in the app or online.