Having your bills set up to be paid automatically is a great way of managing your finances and ensuring you never miss a payment.
In this article, we’ll cover:
How do I set up a regular payment?
Contact us on the number below for your region or send us a message to set up a regular payment. Regular payments are available to customers in the UK, Europe and Australia.
In the message us form, choose Setting up a regular payment, market order or forward. Our Client Services team will contact you to set up the recurring payment.
Once we've set up your regular payment, you'll be able to see it in your account on Xe.com. You won't be able to see it in the Xe app at this time.
|United Kingdom 🇬🇧
|Please note: These numbers are strictly for customers eligible for our tailored service. This team can't help you with general enquiries.
When should I use Regular Payments Abroad?
If you regularly make international money transfers of at least £300 - £400 (or your currency equivalent), then you should consider automating this process.
Through our Regular Payments Abroad (RPA) product, you can make regular, automated international money transfers with fixed rates, just like your usual direct debits.
This feature is available to anyone who needs to make a regular series of money transfers. You might like to use this option to make the following types of regular payments:
- Mortgage payments
- Paying salaries
- Child maintenance or child support
- Bills and maintenance for overseas properties
- Timeshare fees
- Court costs
- Credit card payments
- Medical bills
- Education fees
But these are far from the only reasons for setting up an RPA.
If you want to make any type of monthly or quarterly transfers, you could benefit from an RPA. Let us know what you need one for and we'll help you arrange it.
|Please note: We require a deposit of 1 month upfront.
What are the benefits of setting up an RPA?
You could just manually make your payments each month or quarter, but switching to an RPA will have the following benefits:
- Peace of mind: Life can get busy, and it’s easy for things to slip your mind. If you’ve set up RPA, you can rest easy and know that your transfers will always go out on time, even if you’ve been distracted with other things.
- Convenience and accuracy: In addition to saving you time, as long as you’ve entered all of the correct information you can ensure that you won’t ever make an error in one of your transfers.
- Fixed rate: When you set up your RPA, all your transfers for the period will be made at the same rate for 6-24 months - meaning they are unaffected by changes to the market for that time period.