You can add a recipient to your account at anytime, but you'll be prompted to create a recipient before starting a new transfer if you don't have any recipients for the currency you're sending.
|Most customers should follow the steps directly below to create a recipient. Some customers in the UK will have access to their account on the new version of our website. If you are one of these customers, please follow these steps to create a recipient.|
To create a recipient:
- In your Xe account, click on the Recipients tab
- Click Create Recipient
- Choose your recipient’s currency and the location of their bank
- Tell us if you’re sending money to your own business account or not
- Enter the Recipient’s name (this field auto-populates if you’re sending money to your own account)
- Confirm whether or not the account you're sending money to is a business account
- Choose the state / province of your recipient
- Enter your recipient’s bank details
- If your recipient gave you intermediary bank details, check the box and add these now. If you’re not aware of any intermediary details don’t worry – most payments don’t need them.
- Add a payment reference if you wish
- Enter an email address for your recipient. This will mean they'll get an email when their payment’s on its way and is optional.
- You can choose to add a Recipient nickname
- Click Save Recipient
Some customers in the UK:
Customers in the UK who have access to their account on the new version of the website should follow these steps to add a new recipient.
- Log in to your Xe account
- From the sidebar, choose Recipients
- Click Add recipient
- Confirm if the recipient is your business, someone else or another business
- Add your Recipient's details. You'll need to provide their name, currency, country, bank details and address.
- Click Continue to save your new recipient