You'll be able to install the Xecd rate feed integration as soon as you've created a verified account with Xe.
Follow the steps below to import the package and learn how to apply it to the LCS environment.
Step 1: import the Software Deployable Package
- Go to LCS and open the project that contains the environment you want to deploy to
- Click on Asset library followed by Solution package
- Click Import
- Choose your preferred Xe solution. Click Pick
- Read the Terms and Conditions before clicking Import. By clicking Import, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
- The next screen asks you to accept the licence agreement. Click Yes to continue.
- When the package has been successfully imported, click the Software Deployable Package tab and you'll see the file listed.
Step 2: apply the package to the LCS environment
Once you've imported the package, the next step is to apply the package to the LCS environment.
We suggest applying the package to a UAT or Sandbox environment before you apply it to a Production or Live environment.
- In LCS, choose the project you'd like to install
- Next, choose the environment you'd like the package to be applied to
- Click on the Maintain tab and choose Apply updates
- Search for and choose the package you want to apply
- Click Apply
- When the confirmation pop up appears, click Yes to continue or No to abandon
- If you click yes, installation will begin. Follow the progress on your LCS landing page.