Xe is pleased to offer a same-currency transfer service to our Xe for Business users sending money internationally.
The number of currencies available for same-currency payments will increase as we gradually roll out this service, which is currently only available to business account holders.
In this article we’ll cover:
- Sending same-currency transfers
- Tracking same-currency transfers
- View a list of your same-currency transfers
How to send a same-currency transfer
Business customers should follow the steps below to start sending same-currency transfers:
- Sign in to your Xe account and you’ll see the Same Currency Payment option on your home screen
- Click New payment
- Enter your amount in the You send field
- Choose your recipient or create a new one
- Select a payment reference (optional) and provide your reason for transfer
- Pick your payment method (bank transfer or direct debit) and accept the agreement
- Hit confirm to send your money
You’ll be taken to a new screen where you can view your contract note and details of your transfer
How to track same-currency transfers
We’ll send your money to your recipient as quickly as possible. If you’d like to check the status of your transfer, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Xe account
- Choose Transactions
- You’ll be presented with a list of your transfers
A green check mark in the ‘In’ and ‘Out’ column lets you know when we’ve received and sent out your money. A red cross in either of these indicates your transfer has not passed this stage yet.
How to view a list of your same-currency transfers
You can always view a list of your previous or existing same-currency transfers via the Transactions screen, as described above in our tracking instructions. Same-currency transfers will be marked as Same CCY in the ‘Type’ column.