Read our guide below to learn how to set your business up with an Xe account.
How do I open a business account?
|The email address you use for your business account must be different from the one you use for your personal account.
Follow these steps to open your business account:
- Click Get your business started on our business website
- Enter your email address and a secure password.
- Enter the verification code to confirm your email address
- Enter your business details and business address
- Tell us what your currency requirements are and how much you expect to send each year
- Provide your name, date or birth and phone number
- Provide your home address
- Agree to our terms and conditions
- Wait for approval from a member of our team
|Please note: business account registration is currently only available on our website.
What happens after I register online?
We aim to make registering for your account as easy as possible, but for your security, we need to be more stringent with business registrations.
You'll need to provide the information listed above. You may also need to provide some additional documentation.
Once you've completed the initial registration steps, you should expect a phone call from one of our representatives who'll guide you through the rest of the process. They'll let you know if more information or documentation is needed before setting up your account.