We might ask you to provide a document which shows proof of the reason for your money transfer. This is part of the verification process which ensures we anti-money laundering regulations
We accept these documents as 'proof of reason' for a money transfer:
- Investment certificates, contract notes or statements
- Loan agreements or statements
- Tax documents
- A signed letter from an approved solicitor or accountant
- A property purchase contract
- A goods sale agreement
- Purchase of goods invoice
If none of the above documents are readily available, any other reliable document proving the reason for transferring will be considered.
When you send a a proof of reason document, please make sure that:
- The document shows your full name
- The date
- The total amount (which covers the amount of money you're sending)
This is a guide to the documents we accept and not an exhaustive list.