No, you can't leave money in your Xe account.
Due to regulatory requirements, we can't hold your money. If you do have money in your Xe account, you can choose to:
|Please see additional guidance if you are an Australian customer.|
If we receive funds that we can't identify and allocate to a transfer, we'll return them to the bank account from which they were sent.
For more information, please see our Terms and Conditions.
How to send the balance to your bank account
Please log in via the Xe website to see the balance of your account (this information is not available on the app). From here, you can send the money to yourself.
To send the money to yourself in the same currency, follow these steps:
- Sign into your account on the Xe website
- Select Payments & Balances from the main menu
- In the Balances tab, choose the currency
- Click on Make a payment
- Choose Existing recipient if your details are already on your account. To add yourself as a new recipient, select Recipients from the main menu and add your bank details (these must be in your name) then return to Payments to complete your transfer.
- Select a Reason for payment from the dropdown box
- You can tick Full amount to clear the balance
- Select Add, then follow the on-screen prompts to Confirm your transfer
Please contact us if you're unable to send your balance to your bank account from your online account.