To send money using Microsoft Dynamics, we group payments into journals. This enables a number of payments to be sent at once, and gives you the option to exclude an isolated payment [LINK TO ERROR PAGE] if there is a problem with it, rather than having to stop the entire process.
To create a journal and use it to send with Xe, please follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to the Finance & Operations site and click on the Vendor Payments tab
- Click on the New vendor pay run button to create a journal
- Name your new vendor payment and click Save
- Click the new journal, click Edit, and then fill in the details of your new journal
- Once done, click Pay with Xe (just above the journal field) to process the journal
- A pop-up screen will appear to confirm that it is processing the operation
- After processing, a blue bar will appear towards the top of the screen reading Contract loaded.
- Contract status field should read contract unconfirmed
- Settlement status should read not settled
- Click Refresh (above the journal field) and the contract status should change to quote required