For many traditional financial institutions, contracting Xe’s services under a "white label" contract arrangement makes the best sense. This sort of contractual arrangement allows you to benefit from our market-leading platform and is fully customised to your brand.
Our white label contract services enable our financial services partners to benefit from:
- Lower or minimal startup costs, and predictable cost models going forward.
- Interoperability with your secure customer portal, core ERP and related back-office applications.
- Delegation of payment technology infrastructure management to Xe.
- Transfer of the burden of meeting international regulatory standards like PSD2 shifts to Xe, which we consistently do for every country we serve.
- Proven domain leadership.
- Pre-routed international transaction mapping, and brand-ready user interfaces.
- For Mass Payments - it's easy to initiate several transfers at once across multiple currencies
Xe's Currency Data, Payment, and Mass Payments suite of APIs make up our White Label solutions portfolio. Your colleagues, partners, and customers will appreciate how your branding extends throughout their payment experience. Your shareholders and finance team will appreciate how our white label partnership will help you reduce transaction costs and avoid significant application development overheads.