Read our guide below for information about how to set your business up with an Xe account.
- How do I open a business account?
- What happens after I complete the online form?
- Can I register to send money from where I live?
How do I open a business account?
You’ll need an Xe account before you can send money.
We'll just need to collect a few details from you, and you can set up a business account online using our secure web platform.
Follow these simple steps to register:
- Click here to head to our business website and click the Get a Free Account button
- Enter your email address and then select a secure password
- Fill in some basic company information about the business you want to register
- Enter your own personal details
- Tell us some information about how you intend to use the service (for example, the currencies you’re interested in swapping and how much money you think you’ll be sending)
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Await approval from a member of our team
Please note: Registering for a business account is currently only possible on our website.
What happens after I fill out the online form?
We aim to make registering for your account as simple as possible, but for your security, we need to be more stringent about business registrations.
You’ll need to provide the information listed above, and you'll most likely need to provide some additional documentation.
Once you've sent completed the initial registration stage, you should expect a phone call from one of our agents who'll talk you through the remainder of the registration process.
They'll let you know if any other information or documentation is required before setting you up with your account.
Can I register to send money from where I live?
Every year, many thousands of people trust Xe to make global payments, send funds to family, pay international businesses and buy foreign real estate.
You can register for this service if you live in one of the below locations (subject to change):
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- New Zealand
- Isle of Man