Send money straight to your recipient's mobile wallet in the Philippines with Xe.
How do I start sending money to a mobile wallet in the Philippines?
Download the Xe app and create an account to start sending money to the Philippines today.
How do I send money to a mobile wallet in the Philippines?
To send money to a mobile wallet in the Philippines:
- Click Send in the Xe app
- Choose the Philippines as the 'Destination country'
- Complete either the 'You send' or the 'Recipient gets' field:
- 'You send' is how much you're sending in your home currency
- 'Recipient gets' is the amount your recipient receives
- Decide how you want to pay
- Choose Mobile wallet as the delivery option
- Choose the mobile wallet you're sending money to
- Enter your recipient's details
- Let us know the reason for your transfer
- Pay for your transfer
- Send your money
Which mobile wallets in the Philippines can I send money to and how much can I send?
Here are the transfer limits for the available mobile wallets in the Philippines. Please note that these limits are just a guide and other limits might apply. You might need to complete full account verification in order to send the amounts shown below.
|Mobile wallet||Send limit|