Which countries can I send money to an MTN MoMo mobile wallet?
You can send money to an MTN MoMo wallet which is registered to someone in these countries:
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Guinea Bissau
How do I send money to an MTN MoMo mobile wallet?
To send money to an MTN MoMo mobile wallet:
- Click Send in the Xe app or Send money in your account online
- Choose the 'Destination country' to tell us which country you're sending money to
Complete either the 'You send' or the 'Recipient gets' field:
- 'You send' is how much you're sending in your home currency
- 'Recipient gets' is the amount your recipient receives
- Decide how you want to pay
- Choose Mobile wallet as the delivery option
- Choose MTN MoMo as the mobile wallet
- Enter your recipient's details
- Let us know the reason for your transfer
- Pay for your transfer
- Confirm your transfer
What are the transfer limits for an MTN MoMo mobile wallet money transfer?
The limit per transfer depends on the country you're sending money to. The below is only a guide and other limits may apply. You might need to complete full account verification in order to send the amounts shown below.
|Limit per transfer