You can send money to a Digicel mobile wallet in Xe's app.
Which countries can I send money to a Digicel mobile wallet?
You can send money to a Digicel mobile wallet which is registered to someone in these countries:
How do I send money to a Digicel mobile wallet?
To send money to a Digicel mobile wallet:
- Click Send in the Xe app
- Choose the Destination country to tell us which country you're sending money to
Complete either the 'You send' or the 'Recipient gets' field:
- You send is how much you're sending in your home currency
- Recipient gets is the amount your recipient receives
- Decide how you want to pay
- Choose Mobile wallet as the delivery option
- Choose Digicel as the mobile wallet
- Enter your recipient's details
- Let us know the reason for your transfer
- Pay for your transfer
- Confirm your money transfer
What are the transfer limits for a Digicel mobile wallet?
The limit per transfer depends on the country you're sending money to. The below is only a guide and other limits may apply. You might need to complete full account verification in order to send the amounts shown below.
|Country||Wallet||Limit per transfer|
|Fiji||Digicel - MyCash||5,000 FJD|
|Haiti||Digicel - MonCash||75,000 HTG|
|Samoa||Digicel - MyCash||5,000 WST|
|Tonga||Digicel - MyCash||5,000 TOP|
|Vanuatu||Digicel - MyCash||500,000 VUV|